After a very long and notable absence, Prince finally joined Facebook this week. He just released two new albums and apparently decided that now would be a good time to engage with his fans, so his first order of business was to launch a Q&A.
“Join Prince for an exclusive Q&A on Facebook right here at 12pm PT/ 3PM EST!! Submit your questions below!!!” the post read, which prompted thousands of giddy Prince lovers to chime in with questions ranging from “You inspire millions around the globe, but who inspires you?” to “Do you ever plan to launch another website? Especially one where we can buy seats with GOOD seats?” to “Will you marry me? ;)”
Three hours after the session began, the icon — who has already amassed 1.7 million Facebook fans — finally decided to pop in and check things out. A man of logic, Prince began by tackling the very first question, which asked: “Please address the importance of ALL music being tuned to 432hz sound frequencies???” His response simply read “The Gold Standard” accompanied by this link.
And then that was it. Nothing. Just as mysteriously as he arrived, he then disappeared, failing to respond to the thousands of other questions.
This is what it sounds like when Prince fans cry.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com