Los Angeles filmmaker Joe Penna, whose online persona is MysteryGuitarMan, spent 10 months making this stop-motion timelapse video to illustrate his wife Sarah Evershed’s pregnancy and the birth of their child Jonah Lane Penna (MysteryGuitarBaby). The video starts out with a car that has broken down, and the husband pumping air into the tires as his wife’s belly grows bigger and bigger. Then, violà, a baby! It’s the product of teamwork at its best.
They are the latest couple to go viral for a timelapse video version of “baby bump photography,” from the husband who serenaded his wife throughout her pregnancy to the woman who blew up a balloon for extra dramatic effect while the camera was rolling.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears