Los Angeles filmmaker Joe Penna, whose online persona is MysteryGuitarMan, spent 10 months making this stop-motion timelapse video to illustrate his wife Sarah Evershed’s pregnancy and the birth of their child Jonah Lane Penna (MysteryGuitarBaby). The video starts out with a car that has broken down, and the husband pumping air into the tires as his wife’s belly grows bigger and bigger. Then, violà, a baby! It’s the product of teamwork at its best.
They are the latest couple to go viral for a timelapse video version of “baby bump photography,” from the husband who serenaded his wife throughout her pregnancy to the woman who blew up a balloon for extra dramatic effect while the camera was rolling.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer