Last night on Conan, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who plays Mitch on Modern Family, had a fun little anecdote to share. He and co-star Eric Stonestreet (who plays Mitch’s husband, Cam) took a trip to Kansas State University (Stonestreet’s alma mater) to host a panel discussion and answer questions about their work in the TV industry. After the event, the actors did some bar hopping and eventually, around 2:30 a.m., Stonestreet decided it would be a good idea for them to stop by his old fraternity house. You know, because most things seem like a good idea at 2:30 a.m.
The actors took photos with some of the college students they encountered (a few of whom were, uh, not properly clothed). See? This proves that even when they’re not on set, all kinds of shenanigans ensue when Mitch and Cam get together.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org