Last night on Conan, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who plays Mitch on Modern Family, had a fun little anecdote to share. He and co-star Eric Stonestreet (who plays Mitch’s husband, Cam) took a trip to Kansas State University (Stonestreet’s alma mater) to host a panel discussion and answer questions about their work in the TV industry. After the event, the actors did some bar hopping and eventually, around 2:30 a.m., Stonestreet decided it would be a good idea for them to stop by his old fraternity house. You know, because most things seem like a good idea at 2:30 a.m.
The actors took photos with some of the college students they encountered (a few of whom were, uh, not properly clothed). See? This proves that even when they’re not on set, all kinds of shenanigans ensue when Mitch and Cam get together.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization