Neil Patrick Harris revealed to Seth Meyers on Late Night Wednesday evening that at his wedding to David Burtka in Italy, guests were given special tasks to complete at the ceremony.
Harris said that some people were told to give speeches, some people had readings, and some people were greeters, but no one knew what task they were going to get until they got a clue handed to them. Harris and Burtka also had Elton John and Kelly Clarkson perform at their wedding.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World