Neil Patrick Harris revealed to Seth Meyers on Late Night Wednesday evening that at his wedding to David Burtka in Italy, guests were given special tasks to complete at the ceremony.
Harris said that some people were told to give speeches, some people had readings, and some people were greeters, but no one knew what task they were going to get until they got a clue handed to them. Harris and Burtka also had Elton John and Kelly Clarkson perform at their wedding.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time