Man, you could really have a Good Morning, Good Morning chowing down on these pancakes, which look exactly like the Beatles. The video above shows how pancake artist Nathan Shields managed to craft these very intricate flapjacks.
But Shields, who is also an illustrator, math teacher and father, doesn’t limit his edible art to musicians. On his Facebook page, he posts pictures of other creations, featuring everything from marine animals to Star Wars characters. Still, we’re pretty sure the Fab Four flapjacks are our favorite. Even the official Facebook page for the Beatles has shared the clip.
Alternate headlines for this post included:
Everyone Should Come Together to Admire These Beatles Pancakes
We’ve Got to Get These Beatles Pancakes Into Our Lives
Happiness Is a Warm Beatles Pancake
When I Find Myself in Times of Trouble, Beatles Pancakes Come to Me
The Long and Winding Road That Leads Me to Your Beatles Pancakes
Hey Jude Don’t Make It Bad, Take a Sad Pancake and Make It a Beatles Pancake
You Say You Want Some Beatles Pancakes, Well You Know We All Want to Change the World
You May Say I’m a Dreamer, But… Beatles Pancakes
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com