When the Apple Watch is released in early 2015, there will be many different colors, designs, and interfaces to choose from. Some buyers, however, will always want more.
Online fashion site High Snobiety commissioned designer Finz Lo to create concept art of how the watches might look if they were designed by renowned fashion houses.
The collection is inspired by the work of fashion heavyweights such as Alexander Wang, Chanel, Louie Vitton, Givenchy, and Maison Martin Margiela.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms