While the Internet fawned over the nuptials of George Clooney to Amal Alamuddin this past weekend, one website had a fresh take on the story that, well, wins.
“Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin marries an actor,” declared The Business Woman Media.
The rest of the story, which is fantastic, tells of Alamuddin’s many extraordinary accomplishments as a leading international human rights jurist, plus her personal elegance and excellent taste in shoes.
“Little is known of Amal’s earlier relationships (we assume she was climbing that corporate ladder and smashing glass ceilings),” writes Internet-winning blogger Amanda Rose, “but she’s tying the knot with an actor, whose name is George Clooney, we’re told.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time