Conan O’Brien’s aiming his shtick in Apple’s direction, weighing in on these purportedly bent iPhone 6 handsets, dubbed Bendgate or Bentgate or Bendghazi or whatever you want to call it.
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus broke sales records in the lead-up to their launch last week, but a casual video emerged showing a guy applying extreme-sports-pressure to the 6 Plus model, at which point it bent.
The fix, if your shiny new Apple wunder-toy’s “not quite ramrod-straight,” quips Conan: “Try a rock-hard Samsung gadget instead.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time