Conan O’Brien’s aiming his shtick in Apple’s direction, weighing in on these purportedly bent iPhone 6 handsets, dubbed Bendgate or Bentgate or Bendghazi or whatever you want to call it.
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus broke sales records in the lead-up to their launch last week, but a casual video emerged showing a guy applying extreme-sports-pressure to the 6 Plus model, at which point it bent.
The fix, if your shiny new Apple wunder-toy’s “not quite ramrod-straight,” quips Conan: “Try a rock-hard Samsung gadget instead.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart