Reddit has been getting a good laugh out of a video of Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch mispronouncing the word “penguins” as “pengwings” or “penglings” over and over again.
The 18-second YouTube clip has been taken from the 2009 BBC Two documentary he narrated about wildlife, like royal penguins, on the South Pacific islands.
As Reddit users have joked, here’s hoping that he pronounces it correctly in his upcoming film Penguins of Madagascar, out in theaters on November 26.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving