Reddit has been getting a good laugh out of a video of Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch mispronouncing the word “penguins” as “pengwings” or “penglings” over and over again.
The 18-second YouTube clip has been taken from the 2009 BBC Two documentary he narrated about wildlife, like royal penguins, on the South Pacific islands.
As Reddit users have joked, here’s hoping that he pronounces it correctly in his upcoming film Penguins of Madagascar, out in theaters on November 26.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time