As Halloween approaches, the Frozen frenzy isn’t letting up any time soon. While cosplayers have been dressing up like the movie’s princess protagonists Elsa and Anna for months, the pop culture website Decider.com points us toward Yandy.com and Amazon.com, which are now selling Halloween costumes that make women look like sexier versions of the royals from Arendelle.
— POPSUGAR Love (@POPSUGARLove) September 25, 2014
Next con costume?!
— Katherine 🐘🌈🎶🌟 (@klff_) September 25, 2014
The Ice Queen costume bears Elsa’s blue dress, while letting go, if you will, of a little bit of hemline. Other bloggers think this costume, which is called both “Norwegian Maiden” and “Fearless Snow Princess” on Yandy.com, looks like Anna, in terms of the color scheme. There’s also the “Snow Queen,” and the “Funny Snowman,” which are similar to Olaf, the masochistic summer-seeking snowman voiced by Josh Gad in the movie. That costume boasts a “cheeky rear” and fingerless glovelettes with “brown faux branch arm print.”
Read the CEO of Yandy’s 2013 TIME interview to learn how the company’s costume designers come up with ideas for sexy costumes.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow