Kelly Ripa said this was the first time she had sent a semi-nude photograph of herself. Unluckily for her, her first attempt ended up in the wrong hands.
Ripa told David Letterman on The Late Show Wednesday that she accidentally sent a selfie of her butt (also called a ‘belfie’) in her underwear to her in-laws. She had meant to send it to her husband, Mark Consuelos.
Her in-laws responded with “you look great, may God continue to bless you.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve