Ted 2 may have added another big name actor to its cast this week, as Seth MacFarlane, the comedian behind the bro-comedy, hinted in a tweet Wednesday that actor Liam Neeson could appear in the upcoming sequel.
Not a bad week at all. One can only imagine what’s in store with a talking bear, what with Mark Wahlberg, Morgan Freeman, and Liam Neeson all on the same cast. Knowing MacFarlane’s knack for pop culture references on his television show Family Guy, we’re guessing there will be at least one reference to Taken.
Fortunately, fans on the film have a little less than a year left to wait and see what MacFarlane has come up with. The film is set to come out June 26, 2015, Entertainment Weekly reports.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving