Saturday Night Live returns for its 40th season this weekend with Chris Pratt as host.
The gig will bring to a close what was indisputably the Summer of Pratt, thanks to his starring role in Guardians of the Galaxy and, more importantly, his series of impossibly charming and gracious little moments all summer long.
If this new promo video — which stars Pratt and SNL cast member Kate McKinnon — is any indication, it looks like Pratt will do just fine as he kicks off the season premiere, which also features Ariana Grande as musical guest. He totally holds his own alongside the hilarious McKinnon, who mostly just objectifies Pratt, makes him feel “dirty” and then makes him open a bunch of pickle jars.
And hey, if he does as well as we think he will, maybe it won’t feel like the end of the Summer of Pratt as much as the beginning of the Autumn of Pratt. We’d be totally fine with that.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time