Ashton Kutcher isn’t expecting a child with fiancée Mila Kunis until later this month, but he’s already practicing how to handle talkative kids. In a promo for Lenovo, Kutcher asks a focus group of five- and six-year-olds what they think of the Yoga tablet that he designed.
One particular youngster named Colton keeps Kutcher’s hands full with lots of questions and comments. But it looks like Kutcher is ready to rule with an iron fist…or at least kindly calm down distracted kindergartners.
Kunis and Kutcher met on the set of That ’70s Show in 1998 and began dating in 2012. Their baby is reportedly due in September.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate