President Barack Obama is expected to make a statement Tuesday morning, 10 a.m. ET, about the launch of airstrikes against Islamist militants in Syria for the first time. The strikes against the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria aimed for key targets like the group’s base of operations in Raqqa and were conducted in partnership with five Arab nations.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart