Scandal fans, rejoice. Not only is the ABC hit returning Thursday, but you can watch the Fall season premiere in your very own Olivia Pope signature white coat.
Tuesday marks the launch of a Scandal-inspired collection at The Limited. For $228, you too can own a Kerry Washington-esque plaid cape!
Limited chief executive Diane Ellis told the New York Times that research on the store’s typical shopper showed that, “Kerry Washington came up in the top three of celebrities she looks to, along with Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock.”
(We aren’t surprised.)
Hopefully this line inspires a whole new slew of TV-inspired fashion. It’s not too late for Banana Republic to release a Mother of Dragons collection in time for Game of Thrones season 5…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement