Scandal fans, rejoice. Not only is the ABC hit returning Thursday, but you can watch the Fall season premiere in your very own Olivia Pope signature white coat.
Limited chief executive Diane Ellis told the New York Times that research on the store’s typical shopper showed that, “Kerry Washington came up in the top three of celebrities she looks to, along with Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock.”
(We aren’t surprised.)
Hopefully this line inspires a whole new slew of TV-inspired fashion. It’s not too late for Banana Republic to release a Mother of Dragons collection in time for Game of Thrones season 5…
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow