Cast members from the Mighty Ducks trilogy formed a Flying V in the latest and greatest star-studded reunion to make the rounds of social media.
The second movie in the trilogy, D2: The Mighty Ducks turned 20 this year, with ducks that made it to the reunion including Marguerite Moreau (Connie Moreau), Mike Vitar (Luis Mendoza) and Garette Ratliff Henson (Guy Germaine) amongst others.
Garette Ratliff Henson (Guy Germaine) and Marguerite Moreau (Connie Moreau)
Mike Vitar (Luis Mendoza) and Moreau
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up