These cuddly little bundles of cute you see right here are a pair of red panda twins — one boy and one girl — born this summer at Lincoln Children’s Zoo in Nebraska. They don’t have names yet, and the zoo is accepting submissions now through Sept. 29 on its Facebook page.
The names will be announced on Oct. 14 and the winner will get to enjoy a special “meet and greet” with the cubs. If you’re interested in submitting, be sure to check out photos of the twins on the zoo’s Instagram to get some inspiration:
It sort of feels like no names are good enough for these guys, but we’re definitely excited to see what they end up with.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow