These cuddly little bundles of cute you see right here are a pair of red panda twins — one boy and one girl — born this summer at Lincoln Children’s Zoo in Nebraska. They don’t have names yet, and the zoo is accepting submissions now through Sept. 29 on its Facebook page.
The names will be announced on Oct. 14 and the winner will get to enjoy a special “meet and greet” with the cubs. If you’re interested in submitting, be sure to check out photos of the twins on the zoo’s Instagram to get some inspiration:
It sort of feels like no names are good enough for these guys, but we’re definitely excited to see what they end up with.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma