These cuddly little bundles of cute you see right here are a pair of red panda twins — one boy and one girl — born this summer at Lincoln Children’s Zoo in Nebraska. They don’t have names yet, and the zoo is accepting submissions now through Sept. 29 on its Facebook page.
The names will be announced on Oct. 14 and the winner will get to enjoy a special “meet and greet” with the cubs. If you’re interested in submitting, be sure to check out photos of the twins on the zoo’s Instagram to get some inspiration:
It sort of feels like no names are good enough for these guys, but we’re definitely excited to see what they end up with.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time