The fugitive suspect in the shooting of two Pennsylvania State troopers was likely planning his attack and escape for months or years, officials said Sunday. Eric Frein, 31, who is accused of killing Pennsylvania State Police Cpl. Bryon Dickson with a high-powered rifle was still on the run for a ninth day, despite a massive manhunt and billboards informing the public that he is now on the FBI’s most-wanted list.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart