The fugitive suspect in the shooting of two Pennsylvania State troopers was likely planning his attack and escape for months or years, officials said Sunday. Eric Frein, 31, who is accused of killing Pennsylvania State Police Cpl. Bryon Dickson with a high-powered rifle was still on the run for a ninth day, despite a massive manhunt and billboards informing the public that he is now on the FBI’s most-wanted list.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time