Animals friendships are a beautiful thing — but they’re often rather one-sided, as we’ve learned from this video, shared on the popular science Facebook page Biologia Total. Watch as a very aggressive monkey disturbs a cat who’s just trying to catch some Z’s. This video highlights both immense persistence and immense patience.
As the original post says (in Portuguese), cultivating patience is essential. This cat knows.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World