If you think about how long this guy must have waited in line to be the first man in Perth, Australia, to get Apple’s new iPhone 6 released Friday, it’s hard not to grimace—and chuckle—a little at this clip.
Poor kid. Hope the phone is OK. Then again, if it’s not, maybe you’ve got your gear all set up to get in line all over again.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State