If you think about how long this guy must have waited in line to be the first man in Perth, Australia, to get Apple’s new iPhone 6 released Friday, it’s hard not to grimace—and chuckle—a little at this clip.
Poor kid. Hope the phone is OK. Then again, if it’s not, maybe you’ve got your gear all set up to get in line all over again.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive