Charlottesville, Virginia police have identified a person of interest in the investigation into last weekend’s disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.
The man is described as a black male in his late 20s to early 30s between 5’10’’ and 5’11’’, 250 to 285 pounds with a shaved head, a goatee and a small “beer belly,” WUSA9 reports.
Another man seen following Graham in surveillance footage from a local mall at about 1:00 a.m. Saturday morning came to the police and said he was following Graham because she seemed to be in trouble. That man described the person of interest now sought. The black male described as the person of interest is not seen in the surveillance video.
Graham, 18, went missing early Saturday morning shortly after being recorded in the surveillance video. She is about 5’11’’, thin, with blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This