HowHeAsked, a website devoted to the art of popping the question, recently spotlighted an especially heartwarming proposal. Eight years ago, Alex met his girlfriend Anna when they were both students at USC. A few weeks ago, he took her back to their alma mater for an a cappella performance — but his plans did not involve sitting and passively enjoying the show. Instead, he enlisted the help of all the university’s a cappella groups to orchestrate a performance during which he eventually got down on one knee and proposed.
Even if you aren’t usually a fan of sappy romance stuff, grab some tissues before watching this one.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy