For coffee lovers: What’s the only thing that would make your favorite cup of espresso or macchiato better? If that cup were an edible waffle cone triple-dipped in chocolate, of course.
Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in Los Angeles recently started selling these edible waffle cups off a secret menu – customers need to say they want the “Alfred cone” to get one.
“People love them, adore them,” store manager Ashlee Lawson told USA TODAY Network. “They’re kind of like a pick-me-up, a little snack with espresso in there.”
Lawson says they sell about 50 to 70 Alfred cones a day. An espresso costs $8 and a macchiato costs $9.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction