For coffee lovers: What’s the only thing that would make your favorite cup of espresso or macchiato better? If that cup were an edible waffle cone triple-dipped in chocolate, of course.
Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in Los Angeles recently started selling these edible waffle cups off a secret menu – customers need to say they want the “Alfred cone” to get one.
“People love them, adore them,” store manager Ashlee Lawson told USA TODAY Network. “They’re kind of like a pick-me-up, a little snack with espresso in there.”
Lawson says they sell about 50 to 70 Alfred cones a day. An espresso costs $8 and a macchiato costs $9.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy