Lifetime cast star Aubrey Plaza to be the voice of Grumpy Cat in its upcoming Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever, says the Hollywood Reporter. This is truly the star on the Christmas tree.
Although Jane Lynch was originally set to speak as the curmudgeonly cat, she reportedly rebuffed the offer after getting an Emmy, reports THR.
But there is no doubt that Plaza will do the role justice. After all, the actress is best known for playing the somewhat grumpy April on ABC’s Parks and Recreation.
The film, starring the viral feline, will air Saturday, Nov. 29 at 8 p.m. May it be better than Lifetime’s Brittany Murphy biopic.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization