Apple has kept a tight hold on lots of information regarding its newest product, the Apple Watch, which is set to be released to the public in early 2015 — including most price points. All we know for sure is that the Apple Watch starts at $350, but how expensive it gets is still anybody’s guess.
John Gruber, a longtime Apple watcher, estimates that the Apple Watch Edition, the highest quality of the three watch versions Apple is releasing, will start at $4,999. His predictions are based off of comparable watches made by Rolex, which go for as much as $35,000.
Apple’s low- and high-end models, the Apple Watch Sport and the Apple Watch, respectively, will go for considerably less.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization