Apple has kept a tight hold on lots of information regarding its newest product, the Apple Watch, which is set to be released to the public in early 2015 — including most price points. All we know for sure is that the Apple Watch starts at $350, but how expensive it gets is still anybody’s guess.
John Gruber, a longtime Apple watcher, estimates that the Apple Watch Edition, the highest quality of the three watch versions Apple is releasing, will start at $4,999. His predictions are based off of comparable watches made by Rolex, which go for as much as $35,000.
Apple’s low- and high-end models, the Apple Watch Sport and the Apple Watch, respectively, will go for considerably less.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears