Apple has kept a tight hold on lots of information regarding its newest product, the Apple Watch, which is set to be released to the public in early 2015 — including most price points. All we know for sure is that the Apple Watch starts at $350, but how expensive it gets is still anybody’s guess.
John Gruber, a longtime Apple watcher, estimates that the Apple Watch Edition, the highest quality of the three watch versions Apple is releasing, will start at $4,999. His predictions are based off of comparable watches made by Rolex, which go for as much as $35,000.
Apple’s low- and high-end models, the Apple Watch Sport and the Apple Watch, respectively, will go for considerably less.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022