The deluge of videos inspired by Iggy Azalea’s smash hit (and official Song of the Summer) “Fancy” has slowed to more of a trickle — and we’re now confident that among the dregs we’ve found the most awesomely bad one. It’s called “We’re So Cheesecake,” and it comes to us from a Cheesecake Factory in Buffalo, NY.
Here’s the thing, though: the employees who made this video are clearly having a great time and not taking themselves too seriously, so good for them. How many of us can say the same thing? Maybe we should all go out and make “Fancy” parodies to let loose a little bit. (Just kidding — let’s not do that.)
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving