Ever wonder what Panic! at the Disco has been up to lately? They’re back on our radar right now thanks to a recent performance of “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Queen’s legendary 1975 hit has been butchered endlessly on concert stages and in karaoke rooms and musty basements around the world, but Panic! at the Disco did an admittedly pretty awesome job with it. They’ve been playing it during their recent Gospel Tour, and now, they’ve released a video for those of us who didn’t happen to attend any of their concerts.
The band stays pretty true to the original while adding a few of their own flourishes here and there. Bonus points to frontman Brendon Urie for strutting around in tight leather pants and channeling the Freddie Mercury within.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This