Ever wonder what Panic! at the Disco has been up to lately? They’re back on our radar right now thanks to a recent performance of “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Queen’s legendary 1975 hit has been butchered endlessly on concert stages and in karaoke rooms and musty basements around the world, but Panic! at the Disco did an admittedly pretty awesome job with it. They’ve been playing it during their recent Gospel Tour, and now, they’ve released a video for those of us who didn’t happen to attend any of their concerts.
The band stays pretty true to the original while adding a few of their own flourishes here and there. Bonus points to frontman Brendon Urie for strutting around in tight leather pants and channeling the Freddie Mercury within.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now