Ever wonder what Panic! at the Disco has been up to lately? They’re back on our radar right now thanks to a recent performance of “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Queen’s legendary 1975 hit has been butchered endlessly on concert stages and in karaoke rooms and musty basements around the world, but Panic! at the Disco did an admittedly pretty awesome job with it. They’ve been playing it during their recent Gospel Tour, and now, they’ve released a video for those of us who didn’t happen to attend any of their concerts.
The band stays pretty true to the original while adding a few of their own flourishes here and there. Bonus points to frontman Brendon Urie for strutting around in tight leather pants and channeling the Freddie Mercury within.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving