Earlier this year, a pizzeria in Vancouver began offering pies with pot baked into them. Genius, yes, but what about the people who want to enjoy special pizza without having to leave their homes? What about them?
This is where frozen weed-laced pizzas come in. Los Angeles-based company Stoned Oven Gourmet Medibles is now peddling what it calls Stoned Oven Gourmet Pizzas, LA Weekly reports. Started by 24-year-old “ganja entrepreneur” Henry Mark, the company sells these six-inch personal pizzas — which contain 250 mg of ethanol-extracted THC — to dispensaries scattered around LA for $10 each.
“You cannot taste one bit of marijuana in there,” Mark tells LA Weekly. “This pizza is really dangerous, because you can trick anyone!” (We do not recommend using these pizzas to trick anyone.)
Mark’s advice is to eat a quarter of the pizza, drink some water, wait for a half hour and then assess the situation. Might be a good idea to have some marijuana-free frozen pizzas on hand too, so you can tend to your munchies without getting even higher. Your call.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022