Actress and singer Barbra Streisand appeared on The Tonight Show Monday for the first time since 1963, and sang a duet with host Jimmy Fallon.
The pair sang Elvis Presley’s hit song “Love Me Tender,” with Fallon standing in for “the king” complete with the appropriate hair-do and sunglasses.
Streisand’s appearance on The Tonight Show was to promote her new duets album, “Partners,” which has tracks that sample Elvis recordings. Streisand’s last appearance on a late night talk show was a brief cameo on the The Late Show in 1994.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org