There’s this song you might have heard of, from a movie you might have heard of. It’s called “Let It Go” and it’s from the movie Frozen. Sound familiar? Well, it seems there are exactly two people left on Earth who may not be familiar with this tune: Kristen Wiig and Ellen DeGeneres.
On The Ellen Show this week, the comedians both claimed that they weren’t acquainted with the song and then decided to tackle it in a blissfully ignorant performance which mostly consisted of them fumbling through the lyrics, waving their arms and gesticulating in unison. The best part is when Wiig briefly breaks character to assert, “Kids don’t what fractals are.”
It seems pretty much impossible that they really had never heard (or sung) the song before, but we’re willing to overlook it. For the sake of comedy.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction