Google is launching a new smartphone in India that is only $105. The phone is part of Google’s efforts to expand their smartphone sales to emerging markets, according to the Wall Street Journal. The Android One has a 4.5-in. display, 1GB RAM, a rear and front facing camera, a built-in FM Radio, and a Quad Core processor. The Journal reports that an increase in smartphone sales in India should lead to more internet access and use of Google products. Google said it plans to expand to Indonesia and the Philippines by the end of 2014, according to the Journal.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization