Bill Murray is quickly becoming one of the most prolific party crashers of his generation. This weekend, he showed up at a birthday celebration in the suburbs of Charleston, South Carolina, and, of course, was totally the life of the party.
As always, the details of why and how Murray ended up at this gathering are a bit hazy. According to the Post and Courier, the actor’s invitation came from Marvin Larry Reynolds, who hosted the party. Charleston chef Bret McKee, who the Post and Courier describes as Murray’s “long-time friend,” catered the event and was kind enough to share photos and videos on Facebook.
Here he is at the head of the table:
Here he is dancing to “867-5309/Jenny”:
And also “Turn Down For What”:
And then, since Murray’s own birthday is coming up (he’s turning 64 on Sep. 21), he blew out some candles:
The actor owns a home in Charleston and it seems like he’s been spending a decent chunk of his time there recently, so if you’re in the area, keep your eyes peeled. He could be anywhere. Though if you see him, no one will ever believe you.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart