Bill Murray is quickly becoming one of the most prolific party crashers of his generation. This weekend, he showed up at a birthday celebration in the suburbs of Charleston, South Carolina, and, of course, was totally the life of the party.
As always, the details of why and how Murray ended up at this gathering are a bit hazy. According to the Post and Courier, the actor’s invitation came from Marvin Larry Reynolds, who hosted the party. Charleston chef Bret McKee, who the Post and Courier describes as Murray’s “long-time friend,” catered the event and was kind enough to share photos and videos on Facebook.
Here he is at the head of the table:
Here he is dancing to “867-5309/Jenny”:
And also “Turn Down For What”:
And then, since Murray’s own birthday is coming up (he’s turning 64 on Sep. 21), he blew out some candles:
The actor owns a home in Charleston and it seems like he’s been spending a decent chunk of his time there recently, so if you’re in the area, keep your eyes peeled. He could be anywhere. Though if you see him, no one will ever believe you.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com