Pigs must be flying because Kim Kardashian is on the April cover of Vogue, the world’s most influential fashion magazine. The reality star appears in a very bridal-looking white gown with a very visible giant rock on that finger while a black-suited Kanye West hugs her from behind.
The #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple — that’s Vogue’s hashtag, not ours — were photographed by esteemed shutterbug Annie Leibovitz.
There’s also a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot between the superstar couple, set to West’s hit song, Bound 2 (yes, that’s the soundtrack to their infamous motorcycle riding love fest). Watch Kim and Kanye cuddle everywhere: On a highway! On a fancy car! On a private plane! In front of a fancy backdrop! Kanye even cracks a smile. They’re so in love. Oh, and baby North shows up for a few seconds, too.
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) March 21, 2014
West has previously advocated for a Kardashian Kover (sorry), telling Ryan Seacrest that his famous fiancée is “like, the most intriguing woman right now.” So far his only comment on the situation? A simple “trill.” Fair enough.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time