Pigs must be flying because Kim Kardashian is on the April cover of Vogue, the world’s most influential fashion magazine. The reality star appears in a very bridal-looking white gown with a very visible giant rock on that finger while a black-suited Kanye West hugs her from behind.
The #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple — that’s Vogue’s hashtag, not ours — were photographed by esteemed shutterbug Annie Leibovitz.
There’s also a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot between the superstar couple, set to West’s hit song, Bound 2 (yes, that’s the soundtrack to their infamous motorcycle riding love fest). Watch Kim and Kanye cuddle everywhere: On a highway! On a fancy car! On a private plane! In front of a fancy backdrop! Kanye even cracks a smile. They’re so in love. Oh, and baby North shows up for a few seconds, too.
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) March 21, 2014
West has previously advocated for a Kardashian Kover (sorry), telling Ryan Seacrest that his famous fiancée is “like, the most intriguing woman right now.” So far his only comment on the situation? A simple “trill.” Fair enough.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart