Pigs must be flying because Kim Kardashian is on the April cover of Vogue, the world’s most influential fashion magazine. The reality star appears in a very bridal-looking white gown with a very visible giant rock on that finger while a black-suited Kanye West hugs her from behind.
The #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple — that’s Vogue’s hashtag, not ours — were photographed by esteemed shutterbug Annie Leibovitz.
There’s also a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot between the superstar couple, set to West’s hit song, Bound 2 (yes, that’s the soundtrack to their infamous motorcycle riding love fest). Watch Kim and Kanye cuddle everywhere: On a highway! On a fancy car! On a private plane! In front of a fancy backdrop! Kanye even cracks a smile. They’re so in love. Oh, and baby North shows up for a few seconds, too.
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) March 21, 2014
West has previously advocated for a Kardashian Kover (sorry), telling Ryan Seacrest that his famous fiancée is “like, the most intriguing woman right now.” So far his only comment on the situation? A simple “trill.” Fair enough.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy