Pigs must be flying because Kim Kardashian is on the April cover of Vogue, the world’s most influential fashion magazine. The reality star appears in a very bridal-looking white gown with a very visible giant rock on that finger while a black-suited Kanye West hugs her from behind.
The #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple — that’s Vogue’s hashtag, not ours — were photographed by esteemed shutterbug Annie Leibovitz.
There’s also a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot between the superstar couple, set to West’s hit song, Bound 2 (yes, that’s the soundtrack to their infamous motorcycle riding love fest). Watch Kim and Kanye cuddle everywhere: On a highway! On a fancy car! On a private plane! In front of a fancy backdrop! Kanye even cracks a smile. They’re so in love. Oh, and baby North shows up for a few seconds, too.
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) March 21, 2014
West has previously advocated for a Kardashian Kover (sorry), telling Ryan Seacrest that his famous fiancée is “like, the most intriguing woman right now.” So far his only comment on the situation? A simple “trill.” Fair enough.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was