Childhood is nothing but one traumatic, disappointing revelation after another: learning that Santa Claus does not exist, finding out that the bus from Spice World is physically impossible and — as this little girl discovers — learning that your dad’s beard is the most magical thing about him.
A man thought it’d be funny to shave in between rounds of peekaboo, but his young daughter is either horrified at the strange man she does not recognize or she’s really, really not impressed with what’s under all that facial hair.
Just as entertaining as the video, however, is the comments section, which features a number of YouTube trolls trying to pick fights with users who don’t quite get the joke — like when “Berta Lovejoy” demands this father “stop being selfish and grow it back, set a good example to this girl [and] put her feelings before your own sexist agenda.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy