A mother in Utah was arrested Saturday morning after she allegedly stabbed her two young children.
Police received a call at 6:15 a.m. on Saturday from a home in Utah’s West Valley City and booked the mother on charges of three counts of domestic violence and aggravated assault, Fox 13 Now reports.
The woman’s daughter, 12, and son, 8, were transported to a local hospital in serious condition but were stable as of 9:30 a.m. local time.
The children’s father stopped the attack from continuing after his teenage daughter saw the stabbings occur, police said. Police didn’t know of any significant history of domestic abuse at the home.
The mother is being interviewed about the incident.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'