Mandy Moore will be appearing regularly on FOX’s upcoming Steven Spielberg-produced teen-hospital-dramedy Red Band Society, The Wrap reports.
The A Walk to Remember and Tangled actress (and singer) will play Dr. Erin Grace, the chief of staff at Ocean Park Hospital, in the show, which follows patients in a pediatrics wing.
Red Band Society premieres Sept. 17 at 9:00 p.m.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement