Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper are starring in a movie together — again. After striking award-season gold in David O. Russell’s last two films, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle (both were nominated for a host of Academy Awards; Lawrence won a best actress Oscar for the former), the two actors are playing a Depression-era couple in the upcoming Serena.
Based on a book by Ron Rash, the movie follows a couple whose timber empire comes into jeopardy when the wife, Serena, realizes she cannot bear children. Susanne Bier-directed pic is set to hit theaters on Nov. 27.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at firstname.lastname@example.org