Five-year-old Noah “Apparently” Ritter has a new favorite word.
That’s right. When the redhead, who came to internet fame for an adorable appearance on a local newscast that involved saying the word apparently approximately 684,760 times, appeared on Ellen Thursday, he told the host that “I got over it now.”
His new go to? “Seriously.”
We can live with that.
Here is the rest of the hilarious interview:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization