In a full black habit, Sister Cristina Scuccia, 25, of the Ursuline Sisters of the Holy Family wowed the The Voice of Italy judges this week with her rendition of Alicia Keys’s “No One.” A native of Sicily, she has reportedly told the judges that she is on the show to “evangelize.” One of the judges reportedly told the sister, “You and me are like the devil and holy water.” More than anything, however, she reportedly hopes Pope Francis will see her performance and call her.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart