At Jenny Packham’s show on Sept. 9 during New York Fashion Week, the lights were dazzling, the dresses elegant and the models calm and collected. However, the process that goes into it all moves at a breakneck pace.
TIME takes you behind the scenes of the making of the show — from setup to takedown. Watch the runway construction, with its meticulous lighting, and the backstage insanity as models go through makeup, hair and dress. Then, after the last walk, see it all deconstructed as quickly as it was built. The show was filmed on an iPhone using Hyperlapse, a new time-lapse app from Instagram. When all is said and done, you’ll see the whole show in a single minute.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This