Choosing the right smartphone involves plenty of intangible metrics, to be sure. But if you’re looking for raw data about how the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus stack up against high-profile Android handsets, check out the below chart. The iPhone 5s has been thrown in for good measure, just so you can get a good idea of the newer models’ enhancements (or lack thereof).
You can also build your own comparisons if you’d like to include other phones. Head over here and check the “Add to compare” box next to each phone you want to examine, then click the “Compare Now” link in the right sidebar once you’re ready.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer