This post is in partnership with Fortune, which offers the latest business and finance news. Read the article below originally published at Fortune.com.
By Philip Elmer-DeWitt
“Apple got more details right on their watch than the vast majority of Swiss and Asian brands do with similarly priced watches, and those details add up to a really impressive piece of design.”
So writes Benjamin Clymer, the former UBS consultant who founded and edits the respected horological website Hodinkee.
In the Apple Watch’s most detailed review yet, he offers his perspective on what the company got right and where the jury is still out.
For the rest of the story, please go to Fortune.com.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption