A bat flew into the Good Morning Tennessee studio in Knoxville yesterday morning, causing the anchors to go a bit batty.
“Out of nowhere the bat comes about this far from my face,” anchor Tearsa Smith said on the website for ABC affiliate WATE. “It dive bombed us and you could literally hear me screaming because we’re on TV and I get that and it’s a newscast, but I was gone!”
Eventually, with the help of trained professionals, the bat was caught after several hours and will be released into a wooded area.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State