Parks and Rec star Nick Offerman stopped by The Tonight Show last night to offer some sage words of wisdom. First, he responded to a Tonight Show fan who wrote in requesting general advice about starting college. Because he’s Nick Offerman, things got real weird real fast.
The actor also offered some advice to fans who wrote in with other random questions, such as I’m running my first marathon in a month and don’t know what you wear. What do you think? and I’m thinking of leaving my teenage son on someone’s doorstep so they can finish raising him. Is this a good idea?
Don’t agree with his advice? Well, he’s Ron Swanson, and we all need to do as he says.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy