A Michigan woman who recently traveled to Clearwater, Fla., home of the Hulk Hogan Beach shop, called the former wrestler’s store on Thursday to say she had done a “stupid thing.” She had stolen one of Hulk Hogan’s autographed shoes and she wanted to give it back.
The recent visitor, and obvious Hogan fan, nabbed the shoe valued at $5,500, but employees didn’t realize it was missing until Tuesday, the Associated Press reports. A TMZ report from Wednesday says three women distracted the manager while a fourth, the admitted bandit, grabbed the boot. Though the thief has left the Sunshine State, she didn’t take the shoe with her. The woman reportedly arranged for the shoe to be returned by people she met while she was in Clearwater.
No charges have been filed.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement