Former White House Press Secretary and newly minted CNN Contributor Jay Carney had a rough welcome to the cable network Wednesday after President Barack Obama’s address to the nation about his strategy for confronting ISIS.
Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, who ran unsuccessfully for president against Obama in 2008, appeared on CNN to respond to the President’s speech and laid into Carney’s comments in support of his former boss.
Watch the exchange in the video above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time