Actor Shia LaBeouf pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct on Wednesday following the ruckus he created during a performance of Cabaret on Broadway in June .
LaBeouf has been ordered by the court to undergo three months of treatment. If all goes well and the 28-year-old actor does not get arrested again, the charges will be dismissed, ABC News reports. His charges reportedly included misdemeanor trespassing and other non-criminal violations including disorderly conduct.
According to the Associated Press, LaBeouf has been voluntarily undergoing treatment for alcoholism since the incident on June 24. That night, LaBeouf reportedly interrupted the performance and yelled obscenities as he was escorted out–one of several troubling incidents involving the Transformers star in 2014.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time