Actress Amy Bruni, known for her role as an investigator on Syfy’s Ghost Hunters, has been kind enough to share a cute video of her daughter, Charlotte, romping around with her best canine pal.
The pooch’s name is Zoe and she’s a rescue Basset Hound. She’s also — as you can clearly see — a pretty phenomenal dancer.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy